You can choose between SEPA basis direct debit payment and bank transfer to settle the fee notifications you receive. You determine the method of payment when creating your user account. You will find the corresponding Task in your mailbox at „Aufgaben“.
You can change the method of payment at any time free of charge in the ear-portal. Please note hereby that the change is only valid for the future. Which payment method you have decided upon is printed on each fee notification.
You can decide to have the fees collected conveniently via SEPA basis direct debit. Please proceed as follows to do so:
- Provide the valid IBAN for your company’s account from which stiftung ear is to collect the fees in the box method of payment in the ear portal.
- Check the printed details on the SEPA authorisation that you receive electronically from stiftung ear. Should there be deviations in the producer details, please check your registration details stored in the ear-portal and adapt these if necessary. Then a new adapted mandate will be sent.
- Please make a note of the mandate reference on the mandate and the creditor identification number. Both of these numbers are stated with the fee collection on the bank statements, enabling you to allocate the SEPA collection to stiftung ear.
- Print out the SEPA mandate and put place, date and signature on it.
- Send the signed mandate in its original form by post or scan it and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +49 911 76665-99.
- The fees that are to be collected via SEPA basis direct debit will be announced to the payer fourteen days prior to collection via email or fax (prenotification).
Please check regularly whether the supplied mandate is still up to date, or respectively valid. Simply because ‘SEPA‘ is printed on the fee notification, or respectively is displayed in the ear-portal, does not declare whether a valid SEPA mandate has been submitted.
Please note in this context that a SEPA mandate that has not been used for more than 36 months is terminated. Should the last fee collection be more than 36 months in the past, we ask you kindly to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Disclaiming the direct debit authorisation
If you only wish to change the method of payment for received fee notifications to bank transfer, then please get in touch with the commercial accounting department. If you merely would like for the fees to be paid by transfer in future, you can adapt the method of payment yourself in the ear-portal free of charge.
You can also pay fee notifications by transferring the fees to one of stiftung ear’s accounts. You can find the account details on the fee notification. As reference in the transfer, please only fill in the fee notification and the debtor number so that we can allocate your payment.
The fee is payable ten days after issuance of the fee notification.
Should you have changed the payment method from SEPA to transfer since receiving the fee notification, please get in touch with our commercial accounting department.
You find the legal basis here.